Nomad Footwear Store Policy
Welcome to Nomad Footwear online wholesale store.
This web site is for wholesale customers ONLY.
Please read the entire page before you place an order.
By placing an order, you agree to all the following terms and conditions of Nomad Footwear online store.
1. Please register for your Login ID and Password first.
- To protect our clients, this web site is password protected. Please register first. Once your account is approved, you will receive an email with your password accessing to your account within 24-48 business hours.
- Nomad Footwear reserves the right to refuse password requests or cancel existing password.
- Inactive accounts will be deleted from our system on a periodic basis.
2. Order Information
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful completion of the checkout process. A second email with your invoice including shipping charges will be sent out after the shipment has been sent out through UPS.
- The receipt of the first e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
- You may receive an email or call from Nomad Footwear- Customer Service to confirm your order.
3. Prices and Availability
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- The colors shown on the products are an approximation of the original colors, and may vary on your computer system.
4. Payment Method
- We accept the following Credit Cards: VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- Upon receiving order, your credit card will be processed.
- You will be notified if credit card is declined. Orders will be canceled unless we receive a valid credit card within 48 hours of our notification.
- Note: Credit Card fraud will be reported to the FBI immediately. Cookies, email address, IP information, and delivery address will be forwarded.
5. Shipping & Shipping Charge Policy
If You Need UPS Next Day Air, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders received Monday through Friday before 12:00PM PST will be shipped out the same day. All orders received after 12:00PM PST will be shipped out the next business day. Business day delivery service excludes weekends and holidays.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Rates vary depending on the ship to destination and also the weight and demensions or your order. When the shipping rate is determined it will be added to your invoice. All orders are shipped via UPS ground unless otherwise notified. If you would like to obtain rate quote before shipping, please indicate that in the Comment Section while placing your order.
- If you decide to ship other than UPS ground, additional shipping charges will be applied.
- Delivery time varies between 2 to 7 business days from the time your order leaves our warehouse. (Dependent on UPS schedule.) You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped. Please allow 24 hours for an update to appear on www.UPS.com.
- Please note that merchandise cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. These items must be sent to a street address (physical address).
- Availability of Insurance and Return Receipt depends on the country. USPS/Nomad Footwear is not liable for the lost packages that are uninsurable.
- Lost Parcels: Nomad Footwear is not responsible for the lost/missing insured parcels during the transportation. In case of such an event that the insured parcel is missing or lost, Nomad Footwear will submit the insurance claim for the customer. Nomad Footwear cannot credit customer's account until the insurance claim is successfully resolved, and Nomad Footwear receives the fund from the shipper. Also, the shipping charge for the lost parcels is excluded from the insurance coverage, and Nomad Footwear cannot credit/refund the original shipping charge. Please note that the USPS shipment policy requires a 60-day waiting period before submitting for an insurance claim.
- Please note: If incomplete and inaccurate addresses are provided, UPS will hold packages an extra day at the destination. Under the circumstances, UPS charges the extra shipping costs to the shipper (Nomad Footwear) for the Address Correction Service. Nomad Footwear reserves the right to charge customers $6.00 to cover the expense incurred by the incomplete/inaccurate shipping address provided by the customer. The extra charge by Nomad Footwear on customer's credit card account may show up after 4 to 6 weeks from the order date due to the UPS billing cycle. It is customer's responsibility to provide the accurate shipping address at the time of order to eliminate the unnecessary shipment delay and the additional charges.
6. Sales Tax
This is a wholesale website and sales tax will be collected for orders originating from California if you do not have a Resale Permit.
7. Return Policy
Nomad accepts returns/exchanges on defective merchandise only. No refunds. Nomad will provide store credit for all returned items. Credits may be applied only towards future purchases, as long as the following conditions are met:
- All returns must be accompanied by an RA number. To receive an RA number, please contact Nomad customer service by email at email@example.com or fax (800) 979-2354.
- Items must be reported within 90 days of invoice date. After 90 days, your request will be denied.
- All returns must be in original shoeboxes and cases.
- Returns on unworn merchandise only.
- No refunds or exchanges are given on closeout items.
- If approved, store credit will be issued. This credit will be vaild for 1 year after date on credit invoice.
- Nomad is not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charges include insurance that covers damage or loss during transportation. Claims such as this must be filed with UPS. It may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to resolve through UPS. Please refer to section 6: Shipping Method for further information
Any personal information such as your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, products purchased, etc, obtained through the Product Order Forms, the Contact Us forms, or any other media is private, and is maintained by Nomad Footwear in a secure and protected environment, and will never be released to any third party.
9. Copyright Information and User Rights
- All content appearing on this web site is the property of Nomad Footwear. As a properly registered user you are authorized to view and print the content on this web site as long as 1. The print is used for purchasing of the merchandise from Nomad Footwear. 2. The print includes the copyright notice: "Copyright (c)2005-2007 Nomad Footwear " watermark.
- Due to the liability and other legal matters, you may not download the pictures of the products and use them with any commercial applications.
1101 S. Placentia Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: (714) 671-1688
Fax: (800) 979-2354
Toll Free: (866) 671-1688